This topic lists all the changes in this document between the specified versions.
Changes in 8.5.2
- Coordinating Simultaneous Changes to Data: How changes made to one object by multiple Users working simultaneously are handled.
- Deployment Issues: Troubleshooting deployment issue when GAX does not start when deployed using Setup Mode.
- Bulk Operations: Role privileges for bulk operations
- Centralized Log: Role privileges for Centralized Logs
- Security Section: Configuration options for whitelisting IPs
- clog Section: Configuration options for Centralized Logs
- Solution Deployment: New section "Protection Against External XML Entity Injection Protection"; added description of whitelisting IPs
- Deploying Genesys Administrator Extension: Added limitation about connections to Configuration Server Proxy; clarified use of user account in Setup mode; added warning to reset configuration environment and Configuration Server if deployment using Setup Mode is interrupted.
- Configuring GAX Properties: Added new option enable_web_notification
- Prerequisites for Genesys Administrator Extension Modules: Added procedure for setting up ARM on Windows; reorganized page
- Configuring System Security: Clarified how to set up trust store and set required options; added procedure to set up secure use of the auto-detect port; updated use of the JSONSESSIONID session cookie; added information about setting up Mutual TLS for GDA
- Logging In Remotely: Added description of whitelisting IPs
- Browser Issues: Removed mention of IE 8; clarified that blocked downloads issue applies only if using IE 9; added issue about playing ARM files in IE and Firefox.
- Configuration Option Management: Added information about to which views the Configuration Manager privileges apply.
- Known Issues and Limitations replaced by Product Alert: A duplicate of the Product Alert found in the Readme; includes information in what was formerly the Known Issues and Limitations page.
- Preferences: This page was a duplicate of information found in GAX Help.
Changes in 8.5.0
- Deploying GAX: Added support for Java JRE version 8 when configuring the host in step 2.
- Prerequisites for Genesys Administrator Extension Modules: Added additional browser requirements and constraints if playing audio files.
- System Preferences: In Throttling section, clarified definition and use of configuration options.
- Configuration Object Management: In Configuration Manager section, updated Administer Bulk Change Sets privilege.
This page was last modified on November 20, 2015, at 13:32.