|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Sample Business Process: RSS BP
RSS BP is a sample Business Process that is supplied on the Genesys Social Messaging Management product CD.
In Release 8.1.2
RSS BP performs the following simple processing, using the following strategies:
- RSS Inbound Strategy
- Initializes the required variables.
- Ensures that the interactions will be delivered to agents in the order they were created.
- Checks whether the interaction already exists in the UCS database and, if not, creates it.
- Creates contacts in UCS.
- RSS Classify-Screen Strategy performs classification and screening, and attaches the resulting Actionability and Sentiment attributes to the interaction.
- RSS Calculation Strategy processes all previously attached classification and screening keys and attaches the keys desktop_sentiment and desktop_actionable, which the desktop uses in presenting the interaction in its user interface.
- RSS Agent Delivery Strategy delivers the interaction to the agent desktop.