Network Configuration Settings
Corinne's Note: I copied the content on this page from the Administration Guide. It seemed relevant, and there was no such intro content available in the Admin Help.
A Genesys Decisions routing configuration is the combination of Center, Staff, and Contact Types that will need to be identified and maintained for accurate planning. This includes:
- What is the level of detail that the current planning documents contain?
- What is the flow of contacts to agents (that is, which agent groups handle which calls/emails/chats)?
- In what centers are these agent groups located?
- What is the level of detail that hiring plans need to contain?
- Do contacts route to more than one agent group?
Genesys Decisions offers multiple configuration options to fit any contact center organization. The configuration can include any or all the below:
- Inbound Phone
- Outbound Phone
A configuration can be set up as multi-channel for Inbound Phone, Outbound Phone, Chat, Email, and Casework. A configuration can be set up as multi-skill with priority for Inbound Phone and Outbound Phone.
See the following pages for additional information and procedures related to the configuration of network settings:
- Centers and Staff Types
- Contact Groups and Contact Types
- Flow Through Hiring
- Build or Review Simulations
- Data Mart User Management
In addition, see the Genesys Decisions Administration guide.