Exporting in Bulk
To Export multiple strategies at once from IRD into XML files:
- In IRD's shortcut bar, select Export/Import.
- Click on Solution Export.
- In the list of strategies inside the Scripts folder, right-click on any strategy you want to export.
- Select Add the object to export list from the context menu. In the table, a checkbox will appear in the cell under the "Add" column. (Note: Subsequently, right-clicking and selecting the same option will remove the object from the export list.) Alternatively, you can just double-click on the "Add" cell itself and it will toggle between being selected (indicated by an "x") and unselected.
- Right-click on the strategy and select Select format from the context menu. In the Select format cell of the table, select
open(*.xml)from the list. Alternatively, in the table row containing the strategy, double-click on the Select format cell and select
open(*.xml)from the list.
- Repeat the above steps for all strategies and subroutines you want to export.
- Right-click on any of the strategies you have included for export, and select Export from the context menu.
- Select a folder for export and click Select.
- The XML files for all the strategies will be created in the destination you have selected.
Alternatively, see the IRD help. See Exporting and Importing > Exporting and Importing Strategies and Objects.
This page was last edited on January 28, 2014, at 13:58.