Reverse Phone Lookup Page
If enabled for your account, the Reverse Phone Lookup Page enables you to do a reverse lookup of the customer who contacted the contact center.
On this tab, specify the following:
- Look for name and address based on—From the drop-down menu, select a variable on which to base the lookup.
- Store name and address in—You have two options:
- Standard variable names (FirstName, LastName, StreetInfo, City, State, ZipCode, FullAddress)—Select this option to store the outcome values in the standard variables identified.
- Let me choose the variable names—Select this option to specify what the variables in which to store the outcome values from the lookup information.
- Destinations—For each of these options, select an associated destination page.
- If all data was collected, go to
- If some data was collected, go to—For this option, you might select a Logic Page that would define the forwarding based on the outcome value.
- If no data was collected, go to
The Advanced Options tab on a Reverse Phone Lookup Page has two options.
- If a system error occurs, go to—From the drop-down menu, specify the destination page following a system error.
- Save outcome of lookup in a variable.—From the drop-down menu, specify the variable to store the outcome. The default value is LookupOutcome. See the next section for information on outcome variables.
The outcome variable value is a combination of one value from each column for example: "PartialNameNoAddress".
|"FullName" - a minimum of one character in the first name and a minimum of two characters in the last name collected||"FullAddress" - StreetInfo, City, State, ZipCode collected|
|"PartialName" - zero characters in the FirstName variable and less than tw0 characters in the LastName collected||"PartialAddress" - Any one or more of the following are not collected: StreetInfo, City, State, ZipCode|
|"NoName" - No data collected||"NoAddress" - No data collected|