Creating a Voice Site
In CX Builder, each site corresponds to one IVR. In your contact center, you can have multiple sites/IVRs but only one Automatic Call Distributor (ACD).
How Do You Create a Site?
- On the CX Builder Home screen either click the Voice Sites link or CX Builder tab to display a screen with Voice Sites.
- Click Create Voice Site.
- Specify the Site Name, Site Type, and Site Access as explained on the screen.
- Click Create. The new site is added to your list of Voice Sites.
- Configure the Voice site by doing the following:
- Specify Site Properties. This screen covers how to handle caller hang-ups, whether to use system (built-in) or custom audio prompts for callers to hear, what to do if the caller does not provide input or no match is found when to the caller's input, and Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) controls.
- Create Site Variables for storing information from the caller, like the caller's response or parameters passed to or from a web server. You specify these variables in your voice pages as the call moves through the IVR call flow.
- Define Site Commands if you want the caller to be able to provide touch-tone or voice input, instead of performing an action, and be redirected to a voice page (for example, pressing 0 to be redirected to the operator). Sites Commands are global commands for a voice site, and if enabled, are recognized and a follow-up action is taken.
- Select System Commands if you want the caller to be able to provide touch-tone or voice input to perform an action like go back so the caller is returned to the previous instruction, or repeat so the instruction is repeated to the caller. These are similar to Site Commands but are pre-defined by the system.
- Specify Call Recording, if enabled for this account, to identify what portion of the call should be recorded, security for accessing recordings, and a disclaimer to announce to the caller about the call being recorded.
- Enable the site for Outbound calls, if desired, including outbound call scheduling, device detection, and options for handling whether a devise or person answers the call. Your account must be enabled for Outbound if you want to use the Outbound API.
- Specify the ASR Settings for such things as confidence level on responses, sensitivity level to the volume of caller responses, and so on.
- Add Voice Pages, like Question pages, Message pages, Voicemail pages, Data pages, an ACD page, and so on to create the call flow based on your business needs for that IVR.
TipAfter creating your voice pages in your site, if your site contains a number of voice pages, you might want to create page groups. See the Page Groups section in the What are Voices Sites topic.
This page was last modified on May 13, 2016, at 13:07.