There are five sections within the Account Settings topic, including the general Account screen, the Phone Numbers screen, the Account Settings screen, the User Account Management screen, and the API Key Management screen.
thumb|center|650px|Account Screen - Administrator View On this screen, click the links to access:
- Phone Numbers, where you (the administrator or users) can add, remove, and manage phone numbers.
- Account Settings, where you (the administrator or users) can change your login email, password, and time zone.
- (Administrator only) User Account Management, where the administrator can create and manage user accounts.
- (Administrator only) API Key Management, where the administrator can generate keys for your Angel APIs.
- If you have a User account rather than the Administrator account, your screen only displays the Phone Numbers and Account Settings options.
- The administrator is the person for whom the subscriber account was created for CX Builder for their contact center. This person is typically the ACD administrator also but that is not required.
- For information about differences between a CX Builder administrator and a CX Builder user, see Getting Started with CX Builder.
thumb|center|650px|Phone Numbers Within the Phone Numbers section you can add, delete, assign, and unassign phone numbers.
Adding and Deleting Phone Numbers
To add a new phone number to your account:
- From the Country drop-down list, select a Country.
- From the Area Code drop-down list, select the desired area code from the list of the current available Toll-Free and local phone numbers.
- On the Add Phone Numbers screen, you can purchase additional numbers for a monthly fee. Click the radio button next to the number you want, and then click the Add Number button.
To delete a number:
- Click the radio button next to the number you want to remove from your account.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the selection.
Assigning and Unassigning Phone Numbers to Voice Sites
By default all numbers added to your account will show as inactive in the Phone Numbers section. To assign a number to a voice site, click the Voice Site dropdown menu and select the voice site you want to assign the number to. You can assign multiple numbers to one voice site, but only one voice site per number.
To unassign a number, click the Voice Site dropdown menu next to the phone number, and select inactive.
thumb|center|650px|Account Settings The Account Settings section holds the information for the main account. You can edit the information or change the PIN, password, or security question/answer. Notes:
- The Company Name can now be up to 250 characters long.
- CX Builder now shows only the time zones supported by CX Analytics.
- The Date system variable plays according to how you set the time zone on the page. In previous releases, you set the date format separately from the time zone. Now CX Builder automatically sets the format based on the time zone you select, As such, the Date Format field was removed.
Important! Only the CX Builder administrator, associated with the CX Builder account, can access this User Account Management screen for adding and managing users. thumb|center|650px|User Account Management - Administrator Only Each CX Builder account can have up to 20 sub-user accounts. Each sub-user account can be assigned permissions to access CX Builder only, CX Analytics only, or both CX Builder and CX Analytics.
Adding a New User
To add a new user:
- Click the Add User button from the User Account Management screen.
- On the Add User screen, enter the name, login email address, company name, and phone number of the user.
- Select the Permissions you want to give to the user: CX Builder and/or CX Analytics.
- Click Save. After you click Save, CX Builder automatically sends an e-mail to the user to create a password and specify a security question.
- Repeat these steps to add additional users.
Note: If the user does not receive the email, on the User Account Management screen, you select the check box next to the user name and click Resend Email.
Editing an Existing User
To edit an existing user:
- Click the Edit link. If an email address is edited, an email will be sent to the previous email address alerting the user of the change.
- Once you are done updating the user’s information, click the Save button.
Deleting a User
To delete an existing user:
- Select the checkbox to the left of the user and then click the Delete button.
- Click OK to confirm the selection.
If a user has forgotten their password you can reset their password by checking the checkbox to the left of their name and then clicking the Resend Email button. This will send them an email with a link to setup a new password.
Important! Only the ACD administrator can access this screen to distribute API keys.
thumb|center|650px|API Key Management - Administrator Only The API Key Management section allows CX Builder to distribute API keys securely and conveniently to users of CX Builder APIs. Currently, the Outbound REST API is the only CX Builder API currently using a key. As we build new APIs, users can activate, regenerate a key, or delete their keys on this page.
Activating a Key
To activate an API key, click the Activate button.
Active Key Options
Once a key is active, it can be copied from this page. Click the New Key button to generate a different key. This will deactivate the previous key. To disable the API, click the Delete button.