Create a Voice Site
This example will show you how to create your first voice site in CX Builder.
- On the CX Builder Home screen, click the Voice Sites link.
- Click Create New Voice Site and specify the following:
- Site Name— Name your voice site. For this example, call it My First Voice Site.
- Site Type— Specify if you want a Voice Enabled site, where callers have the option to provide verbal responses to IVR questions, or a Touch-tone Only site, where callers must respond in the IVR by pressing a number on a touch-tone phone.
- Site Acces'— Specify if you want a Public or a Private site. Choose Private and specify a PIN if you want to restrict access to callers with a 4-digit PIN.
When you click Create, you’ll be directed to your new voice site’s Site Overview screen.
Related CX Builder Help Topics:
This page was last edited on November 29, 2016, at 18:39.