Assign a Phone Number
Now assign a phone number to your voice site:
- Go to the Home tab. You'll see your new voice site in the Voice Sites section of the screen.
- In the Phone Number field, click on Assign Number.
- The Phone Numbers page opens. From the Country dropdown menu, select a country, and from the Area Code dropdown menu, select the area code. A page containing a list of available phone numbers opens.
- Click the radio button next to the number you want, and then click the Add Number button. The new phone number appears, highlighted in yellow.
- By default all numbers added to your account will show as inactive in the Phone Numbers section. Click on the dropdown menu and select My First Voice Site from the list. This assigns the new phone number to your voice site.
TipYou can also assign a phone number from the Phone Numbers tab on the Account Settings screen.
Related CX Builder Help Topics:
This page was last edited on September 30, 2016, at 10:36.