A Schedule page is used to control the call flow based on time of day/week. With a schedule page, you create a schedule of time blocks that determine the next page of the call flow. You can route phone calls to a direct phone number during business hours, and then direct calls directly to a Voice Mail page after-hours.
- Time Zone—Select your time zone from the Time Zone drop down menu. CX Builder can accommodate all standard time zones.
- Time Block
- Click Add Time Block to create a Time Block.
- Click the Weekdays (Mon-Fri) drop-down menu and select the desired day(s) then enter in the From and To times.
- You can create as many time blocks as you need; however, time blocks cannot extend past midnight. Sort the time blocks in chronological order, Monday to Sunday.
- At any other time go to—Select the page that all calls outside of the configured time block(s) will be routed.