The following CX Builder components use data retention:
- Application Data (Voice Sites)—Users can have an unlimited number of applications. The data is stored for the life of the customer.
- Data Files—Users can have an unlimited number of data files. Data files are stored for the life of the customer, and are limited to 50,000 rows.
- Call Recordings—All call recordings
- Holly platform: Stored for up to 30 days for free.
- GVP platform: Stored for up 36 months but for a fee for any length of time.
- Voicemail/audio capture recordings—All voicemail/audio capture recordings are stored for 30 days from the day the file was recorded. Additional time can be purchased for up to 90 days.
- Call History Report— The call history report is a real-time log of call activity. Call history report data is stored for 90 days from the day the call was placed. Call variable data is available in the exported Call History report for 20 days from the day the call was placed.
This page was last modified on May 13, 2016, at 07:27.