System commands are inputs, either touch-tone or voice, that can be used by the caller at anytime during a call to perform an action. The Say and Press fields are pre-populated. These are similar to Site Commands but are pre-defined by the system.
The commands are grouped by role and include:
Setting ASR Language
If enabled for your account, on this System Commands screen, using the ASR Language drop-down list, you can set the ASR language.
Note: Other languages available if each are enabled for your account include: Dutch, English (UK), English (Australia), French (Canada), French (Europe), German, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Europe), and Spanish (US).
Setting System Commands
To enable or disable a system command, check or uncheck the box to the left of the command. The commands are grouped by role and include:
- For Callers
- Home—Redirects the caller to the home page of your Voice Site. This is a useful command for testing, as you can 'reset' the phone call as you are making changes to your Voice Site on the fly.
- Go Back—Starts playing the last (not current) Voice Page visited. If the previous page was a Transaction Page, the remote server is contacted again, and all the available data is resubmitted.
- Goodbye—Immediately ends the call.
- Repeat—Starts playing the initial prompts of the current Voice Page once again. In the case of Question Pages, if the caller has already spoken some input, the page will aggregate it with the new input.
- For Administrators
- Record—Gives you access to record-over-the phone functionality. If you intend to use your own voice to record your Voice Site prompts, use this command. It is recommended that you disable this command once your Voice Site has been recorded.
- Check Messages—Gives you access to your Voice Messages and Mailboxes.
- For Agents—Only included in Virtual Contact Center (VCC) 1.0 and 2.0 releases. Check In/Out are no longer available in later releases.
- Check In/Out — Allows a call queue agent to check in or out of a call queue.
To enable or disable a system command, check or uncheck the box to the left of the command.