Once you create your Voice Site, you will create Voice Pages. These are the building blocks of your Voice Site that enable you to fully customize and configure your contact center. Each page has its own purpose, and you can create multiple pages of the same type as needed.
Click below to learn about each voice page. Platform-specific pages are identified.
Note: Your CX Builder platform may not include all of these Voice Pages. Contact your administrator for more information.
|Big Data Page|
|Call Transfer Page|
|EWT Page (GVP platform 15.2 and 15.3)|
|Reverse Phone Lookup Page|
|Waiting Message Page (GVP platform 15.5)|
Working with Voice Pages
On the Site Overview screen, you'll view, add, copy, edit, and delete your voice pages:
- Add—choose the page from the Add Voice Page dropdown menu. Note: Page names can be up to 100 characters in length.
- Open and edit—click on the Page Name to open the page.
- Copy—check the box next to the voice page you want to copy and then click Copy.
- Delete—check the box next to the voice page you want to delete and then click Delete.
- Use names that clearly identify what the page accomplishes for this site.
- For GVP platform users, if you're leveraging the IVR Transfers tab on the ACD Page, make sure the voice page names are clear enough so the agents know which to use when transferring a call back to the IVR. In addition, if your enterprise includes multiple sites, name voice pages uniquely so agents don't see duplicate voice page names when handling calls coming from more than one site.
The following pages will show you how to use each voice page to quickly and easily set up your contact center.