The Site Overview screen provides a snapshot of your voice site. It shows you the number assigned to your site and all the voice pages and page groups that belong to it.
From here, you'll set up your voice pages:
- Add—choose the page from the Add Voice Page dropdown menu. Note: Page names can be up to 100 characters in length.
- Open and edit—click on the Page Name to open the page.
- Copy—check the box next to the voice page you want to copy and then click Copy.
- Delete—check the box next to the voice page you want to delete and then click Delete.
Refer to Voice Pages for more information
You can also do the following:
- Add a page group—check the box next to the pages you want to group and then click New Page Group.
- View or hide the pages within a page group—Click Expand or Collapse to reveal or hide all pages contained within each page group.
- Run Diagnostics—Click on Run Diagnostics in the top right of your screen.