|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Whenever a caller leaves a message via a Voicemail Page in your IVR, the message will be stored in a mailbox. Click the Voicemail link from the CX Builder tab to access your mailbox.
The left the screen displays your list of mailboxes with the top mailbox highlighted. It also displays the number of new and older voicemail messages contained in that mailbox.
When you click the name of the mailbox on the right, the screen displays the name of the selected mailbox and a list of the recorded messages for that mailboxes, including the date/time of the message, the caller's phone number, and the mailbox name.
Here's what you can do in a mailbox:
- View, play, and delete messages
- Filter messages— Filter by Date (All Dates, Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 14 Days) or by the Caller (by All Numbers or by a specific phone number).
- Delete a mailbox—Select the check box to the left of the mailbox and click Delete.
- Resend the mailbox PIN and instructions—Select the check box to the left of the mailbox and click Send PIN / Instructions.
- Edit a mailbox—Click the Edit link to the right of the mailbox that you want to edit and make the required changes:
- Mailbox Name—Displays the name of the mailbox you selected on the right.
- Keywords—Used when accessing your recordings over the phone. See the System Commands section for more information.
- Require login to access voicemail in this mailbox— Check this box if you want the system to request login credentials from a user who attempts to access a voicemail message via a URL.
- Email—Specify an email address if you want to receive an email notification when you get a voicemail.
- Send Email—Provides the complete text of the voicemail notification to the email address specified.
- Send Mobile Email—Provides the shorter version of the voicemail notification to the email address specified. Important: You do not specify a mobile phone number in this field.
- Email Templates—Customize the text of the voicemail notification email sent to the specified addresses.
- Pages Using this Mailbox—Click to expand the list of all the Voicemail pages linked to the mailbox and their corresponding Site Name and Page number.