CX Analytics Help
About This Help
CX Analytics offers analysis of call data and insight into the performance of voice, email, and chat applications, so changes can quickly be made to the contact centre flow to increase containment and customer satisfaction. CX Analytics delivers a comprehensive suite of reports for Self-Service (IVR) and VCC.
CX Analytics provides reports for all channels: voice, chat, email, and multichannel (which includes all channels) for increased reporting capabilities. The multichannel reports include statistics for all assigned channels for the agent.
- compare agent interactions visually using dashboard reports.
- use standard reports for basic information about your agents and contact center.
- create custom reports for more insight and tools to slice-and-dice data so you can make better business decisions.
Ready? Get started.
Looking for answers to specific questions? Try these topics:
- Run, view, and subscribe to reports.
- Create API reports to access report data in an XML or HTML format
- Access Call Recordings
- Gain a high-level understanding of CX Analytics reports:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view dashboard reports?
- Dashboard Reports—Click the CX Analytics tab to open the CX Analytics dashboard reports, which provide a quick visual comparison of agent interactions.
- Standard Reports—Click the Standard Reports link on the bottom of the CX Analytics dashboard to access the collapsible standard reports.
- Custom Reports—Click the My Reports link on the CX Analytics dashboard to access all saved and shared reports.
See Getting Started.
How do I subscribe to a custom report?
Use the left hand menu to work with dashboards, reports, objects, history, and subscriptions.
To subscribe to a custom report, hover over the report and select your desired action or right-click on a report to perform additional actions on the report.
See Getting Started.
How do I see report attribute and metric definitions?
Popular statistics for the reports are available in this help:
How do I access call recordings?
After you generate a report, you must add the Call Recordings column from the Report Objects list on the left-hand side of the report. Simply, right-click on Call Recordings and select Add to Grid.
From the new Call Recordings column in the report, click Play to access the recording report. Click Listen to play the call recording. CX Analytics opens another window to play the recording.
- Access Call Recordings within CXA
- Configure Call Recording within CXB
- Manage Call Recording within VCC
CX Analytics Course Links
Additional information on Genesys is available on our Customer Care website.
The following documentation also contains information about this solution:
Provides information on how to use CX Builder.
Provides information on how to use VCC Dashboard.
Provides information on how to use VCC Agent Desktop.
Provides an overview of Virtual Contact Center (VCC) and is intended for use by administrators, supervisors, and agents. The topics in this Guide also describe the product functionality and the user interfaces, such as user accounts, routing, outbound campaigns, call recording, data recording, and historical reporting.
Provides information on how to use VCC CTI Adapter for Salesforce.
Provides information on how to use VCC CTI Adapter for Zendesk.
Provides information on how to use VCC CTI Adapter for NetSuite.
Contacting Genesys Customer Care for the Cloud
Genesys Customer Care Case Management Portal
Open and manage your cases by logging into the Customer Care portal.
Note: You might have a unique portal that can be used to access Customer Care.
For instructions on using the Case Management Tool, refer to Section 7: Case Management Process.