CX Analytics 16.4 Release Note
This release note applies to the 16.4 release of CX Analytics.
- The New in This Release section lists the new features.
- The Corrections and Modifications section for each release lists corrections to issues and limitations which were previously documented as Known Issues.
- The Known Issues and Recommendations section is a cumulative list. It includes information on when individual items were found and, if applicable, corrected.
Note: The numbers in parentheses are internal references.
New in This Release
This release contains the following new features and functionality:
Customers now have two options to get today’s report data:
- Run the report from the CXA Landing Page and select Today.
- Save the report without selecting Today prompt and select Today when you run the report.
Customers now have Date Range as an option for the historical timeframe. When you select Date Range, CX Analytics prompts you for the Start Date and End Date.
CX Analytics now has improved ETL and Database tuning to provide better report execution.
CX Analytics no longer has a Data Loading issue reported in US for a very limited set of customers.
Corrections and Modifications
This release includes no corrections and modifications.
Additional information on Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. is available on our Customer Care website.
The following documentation also contains information about this solution:
- The CX Analytics Help gives you the information that you need to use the CX Analytics application.