This page provides information about how the Workspace metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
Workspace is a usage metric.
|Billable Item||Concurrent and Enabled number of unique agents using Workspace and having active sessions regardless of the media channel, or switch type|
|Unit of measure||agents count|
|Metric Frequency||daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Metric Definition||*Concurrent: The number of concurrently active unique agents' login sessions registered within any media channel during the given day, and using Workspace. Calculated with one-second precision.
|Data Source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment Model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database, per tenant|
- Within each tenant configuration, a set of regions, and locations that tenant is enabled in, is defined
- Each location within tenant contains a list of switches names valid for that location within the "switches" parameter
- If a location has an empty list of switch names, it will be used as a 'default' location
- Default credentials that can be used to access Info Mart databases are defined on global level: "gimdb" section under "global"
- "sm_fact" — Statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant.
- "voice_sessions" — Statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agents voice sessions records extracted from Icon instances, and intersecting the given day.
- "mm_sessions" — Statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agents multimedia sessions records extracted from Icon instances, and intersecting the given day.
Resulting Data File Details
- The number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active unique agents, or the number of enabled agents having active sessions regardless of the media channel, or switch type, and using Workspace.
- File content complies with the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 12
- Service class = 12
- Activity Type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last edited on April 12, 2019, at 20:16.