Third-party work items
This page provides information about how the Third-party work items metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
This metric is designed to measure concurrent/enabled iWD seats, where applicable.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have active iWD work item sessions. The metric considers only sessions where at least one iWD task was handled.|
|Unit of measure||Agent count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), daily (enabled) in release 9.0.000.33 and later, (monthly (enabled) in earlier releases)|
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location, within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
- sm_fact — A statement that is executed against the tenant Genesys Info Mart database.
- mm_sessions — A statement that is executed against the tenant Genesys Info Mart database. This statement extracts all agent multimedia session records that were extracted from ICON instances, and that intersect the specified day.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents or a number of enabled agents logged into third-party work items / iWD media channels.
- The file content complies with the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 12
- Service class = 11
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)