|Billable Item||Cloud Contact Center ASR port peak usage & Cloud Contact Center TTS port peak usage|
|Unit of measure||
port peak usage
Peak usage of ASR treatment / TTS treatment applied to calls within GVP platform
GVP Reporting Server DB; Genesys Info Mart DB
|Deployment Model||Instance of GVP Reporting Server DB per location (shared between tenants or individual); One global instance of Genesys Info Mart DB per tenant|
- Within each tenant configuration, a set of regions and locations is defined in which the tenant is enabled.
- Credentials to be used to access all configuration servers are defined on global level: cme_credentials section under global.
- Default credentials that can be used to access GIM databases are defined on global level: gimdb section under global.
- Default credentials that can be used to access GVP Reporting Server databases are defined on global level: gvpdb section under global.
- Each location on global level has a gvp section with details defining shared GVP deployment details: configuration server coordinates, GVP Reporting Server database coordinates, and credentials (inherited from the gvpdb section in global).
- Globally defined GVP Reporting Server database coordinates for each location and default credentials are propagated down to the tenants' level, and can be overridden on a tenant level.
- Configure MCP to send the required events to Reporting Server. Genesys will not validate the configuration, but it is a prerequisite:
- Availability of the events will be validated, based on the retention period of event records, as configured in the GVP Reporting Server:
- Number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active ASR or TTS sessions.
- File content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- A separate file is produced for each region, where the tenant is deployed.
Resulting Data File Details
Channel type = 3 (TTS), 1 (ASR)
Service class = 7 (TTS), 24 (ASR)
Activity Type = 6 (TTS), 6 (ASR)
Status = PORT
This page was last modified on 28 March 2018, at 13:00.