This page provides information about how the SIP voicemail metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
|Billable item||Maximum number of configured Agent Logins, Agent Groups, and DN objects that have voicemail box simultaneously enabled over the month.|
|Unit of measure||Objects count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (the number of Agent Logins, Agent Groups, and DNs that have voicemail boxes configured)|
|Metric definition||Monthly maximum enabled voicemail boxes.|
|Data source||Tenant Configuration Server|
|Deployment model||Instance of Configuration Server per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Configuration Server — Within each tenant configuration, define the host and port of the tenant Configuration Server, under the following attributes:
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the cme_credentials section, define the default credentials to access the Configuration Server instances.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file represents the number of configured voicemail box objects (of Agent Login, Agent Group, or DN types) on a given day.
- The file content complies with the IT Integration Specification:
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent)
- Activity type = 5
- Channel type = 0
- Service class = 26
- ImportantMonthly characteristics are not available for this metric.
This page was last modified on April 12, 2019, at 13:16.