|Billable item||Maximum number of configured Agent Logins, Agent Groups, and DN objects that have voicemail box simultaneously enabled over the month.|
|Unit of measure||
Daily (the number of Agent Logins, Agent Groups, and DNs that have voicemail boxes configured)
Monthly maximum enabled voicemail boxes.
Tenant Configuration Server
|Deployment model||Instance of Configuration Server per tenant.|
- Host/port of the tenant Configuration Server is present within each tenant configuration under the following attributes:
- At the top level in the cme_credentials section in the globals section that contains the username and password attributes, define credentials that can be used to access the Configuration Server instances.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file represents the number of configured voicemail box objects (of Agent Login, Agent Group, or DN types) on a given day.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent)
- ImportantMonthly characteristics are not available for this metric.
- Activity type = 5
- Channel type = 0
- Service class = 26
This page was last modified on September 25, 2018, at 05:00.