Genesys SIP Interaction
This page provides information about how the Genesys SIP Interaction metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
The Genesys SIP Interaction metric is a billable metric.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents with voice sessions registered on switches of type 72 (SIP Switch or SIP Cluster), and handling at least one interaction. Excludes non-agents.|
|Unit of measure||agents count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), daily (enabled)|
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database.|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database for each tenant.|
Define the following:
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
- sm_fact — statement executed against the Genesys Info Mart database of the tenant. Based on tenant specific filters that contain DBIDs of test Person objects (RESOURCE-DBID-FILTER, AGENT-DBID-FILTER) the statement extracts all Info Mart summarized sessions, excluding those that represent Genesys test activity.
- voice_sessions — statement executed against the Genesys Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agents voice sessions records extracted from ICon instances, and intersecting the given day. Tenant-specific filters used in the statement allow to filter out the Genesys test activity if needed.
Resulting data file details
- The number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active unique agents, or a number of enabled agents with voice sessions registered on switches of type 72 (SIP Switch or SIP Cluster).
- File content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 12
- Service class = 41
- Activity Type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last edited on May 22, 2020, at 04:29.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!