This page provides information about how the Outbound Contact metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have voice sessions during which an agent was involved in the OCS-driven activity. Concurrency of the co-browsing activity within the agent login sessions is not measured here; only the concurrency of full login sessions that use Outbound Contact at least once during the login session is measured.|
|Unit of measure||Agent count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), daily (enabled) in release 9.0.000.33 and later, (monthly (enabled) in earlier releases)|
|Metric definition||Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision, the number of concurrently active agent voice sessions recorded during the billing period (daily concurrent) during which an agent was involved in the OCS-driven activity. |
Enabled: the number of unique logged-in agents that recorded voice sessions during the billing period (monthly enabled) during which an agent was involved in the OCS-driven activity.
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents or a number of enabled agents.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 4
- Service class = 23
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last edited on January 22, 2020, at 18:25.