|Billable Item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents having voice sessions during which an agent was involved into the OCS-driven activity. Note that concurrency of the co-browsing activity within the agent login sessions is not measured here, only the concurrency of the full login sessions using Outbound Contact at least once during the login session.|
|Unit of measure||agents count|
|Metric Frequency||daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Metric Definition||Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision a number of concurrently active agent voice sessions recorded during the billing period (daily concurrent) during which an agent was involved into the OCS-driven activity. Enabled: number of unique logged in agents that had voice sessions recorded during the billing period (monthly enabled) during which an agent was involved into the OCS-driven activity|
Genesys Info Mart DB
|Deployment Model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart DB per tenant|
- Within each tenant configuration, a set of regions and locations is defined in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If a location has an empty list of switch names, it will be used as a 'default' location.
- Default credentials that can be used to access GIM DBs are defined on global level: gimdb section under global.
Resulting Data File Details
- Number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or a number of enabled agents
- File content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
Channel type = 4
Service class = 23
Activity Type = 5
Status = AGENT_SEATS
AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last modified on 28 March 2018, at 13:00.