Genesys Social Media Engagement
This page provides information about how the Genesys Social Media Engagement metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have active agent sessions with Facebook, Twitter, or RSS media types.|
|Unit of measure||Agent count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Metric definition|| Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision, the number of concurrently active, unique agent sessions with agents who are logged in to Facebook, Twitter, or RSS media channels. |
Enabled: the number of unique agents logged in to Facebook, Twitter, or RSS media channels.
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
Resulting data file details
- The number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents or a number of enabled agents who are logged in to Facebook, Twitter, or RSS media channels.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 12
- Service class = 13
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last modified on April 12, 2019, at 13:16.