|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have active agent sessions with the sms media type.|
|Unit of measure||
Daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)
|Metric definition||Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision, the number of concurrently active, unique agent sessions with agents who are logged into the sms media channel. Enabled: the number of unique agents logged into the sms media channel.|
Genesys Info Mart (GIM) DB
|Deployment model||One global instance of GIM DB per tenant.|
- Regions and locations
- Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in a location's switches parameter, that location will be used as the default location.
- At the top level in the gimdb section in the globals section, define the default credentials to access the GIM DBs.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or a number of enabled agents with agents sessions in the sms media type.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 3
- Service class = 4
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
This page was last modified on 27 June 2018, at 12:23.