This page provides information about how the Genesys SMS metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have active agent sessions with the sms media type.|
|Unit of measure||Agent count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), daily (enabled) in release 9.0.000.33 and later, (monthly (enabled) in earlier releases)|
|Metric definition||Concurrent: The number of concurrently active, unique agent sessions with agents who are logged into the sms media channel, and who handled at least one sms interaction during the session. Calculated with one second precision. |
Enabled: the number of unique agents logged into the sms media channel, and who handled at least one sms interaction during the session.
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or a number of enabled agents with agents sessions in the sms media type. The count includes only those agents who handled at least one sms interaction during the session.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 3
- Service class = 4
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
This page was last edited on January 22, 2020, at 18:24.