Genesys Inbound Voice
This page provides information about how the Genesys Inbound Voice metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents that logged in for a voice media type at least once during the billing period.|
|Unit of measure||Agent count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), daily (enabled) in release 9.0.000.33 and later, (monthly (enabled) in earlier releases)|
|Metric definition||Concurrent users are billed based on the maximum number of unique User IDs that logged in within any one minute interval during the billing period. Calculated with one second precision. |
Enabled users are billed based on the total number of unique User IDs that logged in at least once during the billing period.
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active unique agents, or a number of enabled agents with voice sessions registered on switches of any type other than 0 (Unknown Switch), 72 (SIP Switch), or 63 (OM Switch).
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Service class = 19
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last edited on December 9, 2020, at 14:21.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!