|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Facebook Seats for NEXUS
This page provides information about how the Genesys Facebook Public Seats for NEXUS and Genesys Facebook Direct Messaging Seats for NEXUS metrics are defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
Genesys Facebook Public Seats for NEXUS and Genesys Facebook Direct Messaging Seats for NEXUS are usage metrics.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents having active 'twitter' agent sessions, and having handled at least one interaction of TwitterPublic (Public) or TwitterPrivate (Direct Messaging) interaction subtype during that session.|
|Unit of measure||agents count|
|Metric Name||seats_twitter_public, seats_twitter_direct|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database, per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Credentials — In the globals section, define credentials at the top level in the following sections:
- gimdb: the default credentials to access the Genesys Info Mart database.
- Switch names — Within each location within each tenant, populate the switches parameter with a list of valid switch names. If a location has an empty list of switch names, it is used as a default location.
- sm_fact — statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant.
- voice_sessions — statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agents voice sessions records extracted from ICON instances, and intersecting the given day.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or the number of enabled agents.
- The file content complies with the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 12
- Service class = 24 (Twitter Public Seat), 23 (Twitter Direct Messaging Seat)
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)