|Billable Item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents having active 'chat' or 'voice' agents sessions, and using cobrowse functionality during those sessions. Note that concurrency of the co-browsing activity within the agent login sessions is not measured here, only the concurrency of the full login sessions using cobrowse at some point during the login session.|
|Unit of measure||
daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)
|Metric Definition||Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision a number of concurrently active agents sessions recorded during the billing period (daily concurrent) with agents logged into the 'chat' or 'voice' media channels, and using cobrowse functionality during those sessions. Enabled: number of unique logged in agents that had sessions recorded during the billing period (monthly enabled) with agents logged into the 'chat' or 'voice' media channels, and using cobrowse functionality during those sessions.|
Genesys Info Mart DB
|Deployment Model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart DB per tenant|
- Within each tenant configuration, a set of regions and locations is defined in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If a location has an empty list of switch names, it will be used as a 'default' location.
- Default credentials that can be used to access GIM DBs are defined on global level: gimdb section under global.
Resulting Data File Details
- Number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or a number of enabled agents
- File content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
Channel type = 7
Service class = 2
Activity Type = 5
Status = AGENT_SEATS
AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last modified on 28 March 2018, at 13:00.