|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have active chat or voice agent sessions, and use the co-browse functionality during those sessions. Concurrency of co-browsing activity within the agent login sessions is not measured here; only the concurrency of the full login sessions that use co-browse at some point during the login session is measured.|
|Unit of measure||
Daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)
|Metric definition||Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision, the number of concurrently active agent sessions recorded during the billing period (daily concurrent) with agents who are logged into the chat or voice media channels, and are using co-browse functionality during those sessions. Enabled: the number of unique logged-in agents that recorded sessions during the billing period (monthly enabled) with agents who are logged into the chat or voice media channels, and are using co-browse functionality during those sessions.|
Genesys Info Mart (GIM) DB
|Deployment model||One global instance of GIM DB per tenant.|
- Regions and locations
- Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in a location's switches parameter, that location will be used as the default location.
- At the top level in the gimdb section in the globals section, define the default credentials to access the GIM DBs.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or a number of enabled agents.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 7
- Service class = 2
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last modified on 27 June 2018, at 12:21.