|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have active chat agents sessions.|
|Unit of measure||
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Metric definition||Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision, the number of concurrently active agent sessions with agents logged into the chat media channel. Enabled: the number of unique agents logged into the chat media channel.|
Genesys Info Mart (GIM) DB
|Deployment model||One global instance of GIM DB per tenant.|
- Regions and locations
- Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in a location's switches parameter, that location will be used as the default location.
- At the top level in the gimdb section in the globals section, define the default credentials to access the GIM DBs.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents or a number of enabled agents.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 8
- Service class = 19
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last modified on June 27, 2018, at 11:18.