Genesys CIM Platform
|Billable Item||Concurrent and Enabled number of unique agents having active sessions regardless of the media channel, or switch type|
|Unit of measure||
daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)
|Metric Definition||Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision a number of concurrently active unique agents' sessions with agents logged into 'facebook', 'twitter', or 'rss' media channels. Enabled: number of unique agents logged into 'facebook', 'twitter', or 'rss' media channels|
Genesys Info Mart DB
|Deployment Model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart DB per tenant|
- Within each tenant configuration, a set of regions and locations is defined in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If a location has an empty list of switch names, it will be used as a 'default' location.
- Default credentials that can be used to access GIM DBs are defined on global level: gimdb section under global.
Resulting Data File Details
- Number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active unique agents, or a number of enabled agents having active sessions regardless of the media channel, or switch type
- File content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
Channel Type = 0
Service Class = 19
Activity Type = 5
Status = AGENT_SEATS
AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last modified on 28 March 2018, at 13:00.