BDS supports tracking of SIP voicemail usage based on data supplied by Genesys Info Mart through the metric voicemail_boxes_gim. This page provides information about how the metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
|Billable item||The maximum number of configured Agent Logins, Agent Groups, and DN objects that simultaneously had voicemail_box_gim enabled, in either an active or inactive state, at any point during the day. This metric is an alternative to the voicemail_boxes metric, which uses datasets that are snapshots of the configuration from Configuration Server / GWS. Use this new voicemail_boxes_gim metric in deployments where Genesys Info Mart is installed with Configuration ICON release 8.1.514.19 or later.|
|Unit of measure||Objects count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (the number of Agent Logins, Agent Groups, and DNs that have voicemail boxes configured)|
|Metric definition||Monthly maximum enabled voicemail boxes.|
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart DB|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart DB per tenant.|
The following are required:
- Host / port of the tenant's Genesys Info Mart DB must be configured within the gimdb section of each tenant configuration.
- Configuration ICON must be release 8.1.514.19, or later.
- Configuration ICON must have cfg-annex option enabled in the [callconcentrator] section (cfg-annex=1). ICON restart is required.
- dn — Dataset with DNs that are present in the configuration at any point of time in a given day.
- agent_group — Dataset with Agent Groups that are present in the configuration at any point of time in a given day.
- agent_login — Dataset with Agent Logins that are present in the configuration at any point of time in a given day.
- folder — Dataset with Folders that are present in the configuration at any point of time in a given day.
Resulting Data File
- The data file file contains a number that represents the peak number of configured voicemail box objects (of Agent Login, Agent Group, or DN types) on a given day.
- Data file content complies with the IT Integration Specification:
- Activity Type = 5
- Channel type = 0
- Service class = 26
- The data file is named according to standard BDS Metrics and Datasets file naming practice, which ensures that each produced file has a unique name.