Cloud Contact Center Supervisor Seat
This page provides information about how the Cloud Contact Center Supervisor Seat metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
Cloud Contact Center Supervisor Seat is a usage metric.
|Billable item||Concurrent and enabled number of supervisors having active sessions.|
|Unit of measure||objects count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database, per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Credentials — In the globals section, define credentials at the top level in the following sections:
- gimdb: the default credentials to access the Genesys Info Mart database.
- Switch names — Within each location within each tenant, populate the switches parameter with a list of valid switch names. If a location has an empty list of switch names, it is used as a default location.
- sm_fact — statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant.
- voice_sessions — statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agents voice sessions records extracted from ICON instances, and intersecting the given day.
- mm_sessions — statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agents multimedia sessions records extracted from ICON instances, and intersecting the given day.
- agent_resource — statement executed against the Info Mart database of the tenant. GIDB_GC_AGENT, and GIDB_GC_ANNEX tables are the source of information.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or the number of enabled agents.
- The file content complies with the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 0
- Service class = 21
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)