This page provides information about how the Callback metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
The Callback metric is a usage metric.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents having voice sessions during which an agent handled at least one callback driven call. This metric captures only the concurrency of the full login sessions that handed a callback call at least once during the login session. Concurrency of the callback-originating activity within the agent login sessions is not included.|
|Unit of measure||agents count|
|Metric frequency||daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database.|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database for each tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
- sm_fact — statement executed against the Genesys Info Mart database of the tenant.
- voice_sessions — statement executed against the Genesys Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agent voice sessions records extracted from ICON instances, and intersecting the given day.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file represents the number of enabled / concurrent seats.
- File content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 1
- Service class = 25
- Activity Type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last modified on April 12, 2019, at 13:16.