Genesys CIM Premise Places
This page provides information about how the Genesys CIM Premise Places metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
The Genesys CIM Premise Places metric is a billable metric.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of unique agents places in the deployment. Excludes non-agents.|
|Unit of measure||places count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), daily (enabled)|
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database.|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database for each tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant should contain a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
- sm_fact — statement executed against the Genesys Info Mart database of the tenant. Based on tenant specific filters that contain DBIDs of test Person objects (RESOURCE-DBID-FILTER, AGENT-DBID-FILTER) the statement extracts all Info Mart summarized sessions, excluding those that represent Genesys test activity.
- mm_sessions — statement executed against the Genesys Info Mart database of the tenant. Extracts all agent multimedia sessions records extracted from ICON instances, and intersecting the given day. Use tenant-specific filters used in the statement to filter out the Genesys test activity if needed.
- endpoint_place — statement executed against Genesys Info Mart database of the tenant. Extract information about DNs of ACDPosition and Extension types that associated with Place objects in configuration during the current day.
- agent_resource, dn, folder — used for business units breakdown, if needed.
Resulting data file details
- The number in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active unique agent places, or a number of unique places that has been active since the first day of the current month.
- File content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 0
- Service class = 35
- Activity Type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
- AgentGroupName = 1 (Concurrent), 2 (Enabled)
This page was last edited on February 12, 2021, at 13:59.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!