GVP ASR minutes / GVP TTS minutes
This page provides information about how the GVP ASR minutes and GVP TTS minutes metric are defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
GVP ASR minutes and GVP TTS minutes are usage metrics.
|Billable item||Cloud Contact Center ASR (minutes) & Cloud Contact Center TTS (minutes)|
|Unit of measure||minutes|
|Metric name||"gvp_asr_minutes", "gvp_tts_minutes"|
|Metric definition||ASR treatment / TTS treatment duration of the call in milliseconds with each such treatment represented by a separate record|
|Data source||GVP Reporting Server (RS) database; Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||Instance of GVP Reporting Server database per location (shared between tenants or individual); One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database, per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Credentials — In the globals section, define credentials at the top level in the following sections:
- cme_credentials: the credentials to access all the Configuration Servers
- gimdb: the default credentials to access the Genesys Info Mart database
- gvpdb: the default credentials to access the GVP Reporting Server database
- GVP section — For each location at the global level, in the gvp section, define the shared GVP deployment details:
- Configuration Server parameters
- GVP Reporting Server database parameters
- Credentials (inherited from the gvpdb section in the globals section).
- GVP Reporting Server database — The globally defined GVP Reporting Server database parameters for each location and default credentials are propagated down to the tenant level, but you can override them at the tenant level. In addition:
- Each tenant has a shared_gvp flag that defaults to true. In premise deployments, always set shared_gvp to false.
- Optionally use the shared_gvp_alias parameter to specify a tenant name as defined in Shared GVP CME. This is needed if the name is different from a usual tenant name.
- Configure GVP Reporting Server to store detailed events in the EVENT_LOGS table:
[dbmp] ….. rs.db.retention.events.default=7
- gvp_cdrs_db_asr_tts — statement executed for the GVP RS DBs in each location that tenant has enabled to extract day worth of GVP MCP sessions having ASR or TTS treatments.
- gvp_asr_tts_events — statement executed for the GVP RS DBs in each location that tenant has enabled to extract day worth of events signaling about ASR or TTS treatments start/end.
Resulting data file details
- The following records appear in the results file:
- SourceID = 'BEEEC'
- SourceAccount = tenant ID
- SourceUniqueID = SESSION_ID + '_' + GENESYS_UUID
- Component = increasing incrementally from 40000000 (ASR), and from 50000000 (TTS)
- ActivityType = 0 for ASR, 7 for TTS
- Status = 'INBOUND_IVR_COMPLETED'
- StartTime = start of the treatment as YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MI:SSZ
- MessageSize = duration of the treatment in miliseconds
- Device = calling number in e123 format extracted from REMOTE_URI
- ChannelType = 1 for ASR, 3 for TTS
- Direction = 1
- ServiceClass = 28 for ASR, 8 for TTS
- Status = DELIVEREDPERSON for ASR, TEXT_MSG_SENT for TTS
- BatchID = batch id as per the IT Integration Guide
- Region = region of the activity as 'US', or 'APAC', or 'EU'