The following are very important configuration prerequisites:
- Within each tenant configuration, a set of regions and locations is defined in which the tenant is enabled.
- Credentials to be used to access all configuration servers are defined on global level: cme_credentials section under global.
- Default credentials that can be used to access GIM databases are defined on global level: gimdb section under global.
- Default credentials that can be used to access GVP Reporting Server databases are defined on global level: gvpdb section under global.
- Each location on global level has a gvp section with details defining shared GVP deployment details: configuration server coordinates, GVP Reporting Server database coordinates, and credentials (inherited from the gvpdb section in global).
- Globally defined GVP Reporting Server database coordinates for each location and default credentials are propagated down to the tenants' level, and can be overridden on a tenant level.
- Additionally, each tenant has:
- A shared_gvp flag that defaults to true.
- An optional parameter shared_gvp_alias that enables you to specify a tenant name, as defined in the Shared GVP CME if it's different from the usual tenant name (for example, "Tenant_690" for the tenant Whirlpool).
- Configure MCP to send the required events to Reporting Server. Genesys will not validate the configuration, but it is a prerequisite:
- Availability of the events will be validated, based on the retention period of event records, as configured in the GVP Reporting Server:
This page was last modified on 28 March 2018, at 13:00.