This page provides information about how the Genesys SMS metric is defined and calculated, and describes the key values used to designate these metrics in the billing files.
|Billable item||Concurrent and Enabled number of agents who have active agent sessions with the sms media type.|
|Unit of measure||Agent count|
|Metric frequency||Daily (concurrent), monthly (enabled)|
|Metric definition|| Concurrent: Calculated with 1 sec precision, the number of concurrently active, unique agent sessions with agents who are logged into the sms media channel.|
Enabled: the number of unique agents logged into the sms media channel.
|Data source||Genesys Info Mart database|
|Deployment model||One global instance of Genesys Info Mart database per tenant.|
Define the following:
- Regions and locations — Within each tenant configuration, define a set of regions and locations in which the tenant is enabled.
- Each location within a tenant contains a list of switch names valid for that location within the switches parameter.
- If no switch names are listed in the switches parameter for a location, that location is used as the default location.
- Credentials — Within the globals section, at the top level in the gimdb section, define the default credentials to access the Info Mart database.
Resulting data file details
- The number displayed in the resulting file (MessageSize field) represents the number of concurrently active agents, or a number of enabled agents with agents sessions in the sms media type.
- The file content complies to the IT Integration Specification:
- Channel type = 3
- Service class = 4
- Activity type = 5
- Status = AGENT_SEATS
This page was last modified on April 12, 2019, at 13:16.